Information on the processing of personal data
In ModernTV s.r.o., CRN: 038 64 227 (hereinafter referred to as “we”), pay great attention to the protection of personal data. In this document, you will find information about what personal data we process about visitors to our website, people interested in business cooperation and business partners, whether we process data on the basis of consent or other legal reason, for what purposes we use it, to whom we may pass it and what rights you have in connection with the processing of your personal data.
What personal data do we process?
We process the following personal data:
– identification data, which means in particular first and last name, or a name
the company on whose behalf you are contacting us;
– contact details, which means personal data that allow us to contact you, in particular
email address, telephone number, or registered office address and billing address;
– information about your requests, which means requests for demonstrations of our services made primarily through a web form;
– information about your activity on the website, in particular the services you display, links on which you click, how you move around our website and scroll the screen, as well as information about the device on which you browse our website such as IP address and its derived location, device identification, its technical parameters such as operating system, its version, screen resolution, the used browser and its version, as well as data obtained from cookies and similar equipment identification technologies;
– data related to your communication with us, which are mainly your messages and communications that you sent us, or records of telephone calls.
Why do we process personal data and what entitles us to do so?
As part of our activities, we process personal data for various purposes and to various extents:
- without your consent on the basis of performance of the contract, our legitimate interest or for reasons of fulfillment of a legal obligation; or
- on the basis of your consent.
What data processing we can perform without your consent depends on the purpose of the processing and in what position you are acting. We may also process your data if you order services from us or if you communicate with us.
If you visit our website
If you visit the moderntv.eu website, we process information about your activity on the website based on our legitimate interest (ie without your consent) in order to:
- obtain information that will enable us to improve the website for you in the future; our legitimate interest here is to improve the website;
- create statistics and reports, in particular to monitor traffic to our website, its individual pages and measure the effectiveness of advertising; our legitimate interest here is to measure the effectiveness of our website and advertising costs;
- test new features and applications before deployment, in particular to prevent problems with the functionality of these innovations in real operation; our legitimate interest here is the trouble-free functionality of our services for you;
- prevent attacks on our website, its functionality and the security of your data; our legitimate interest here is the trouble-free functionality of our services and the security of your data.
We use personal data for these purposes for a period of [*]. You have the right to object to this processing.
If you request information about our services
If you contact us via the web form or other channels, we perform the following processing:
Processing based on legitimate interest
If you request information about our services, we also process your identification and contact data and information about your requests on the basis of our legitimate interest (ie without your consent), in order to:
- obtain information on the basis of which we will be able to improve our services for you, in particular to determine your satisfaction with our services; our legitimate interest here is to improve our services for you,
- protect our interests, in particular the assurance that we have provided everything in accordance with your request and in full extend; our legitimate interest is the protection of our interests.
In order to improve our services, we use personal data for a period of six months. In order to protect our interests, we use personal data for a limitation period of three years and one year after its expiration, taking into account the claims made at the end of this limitation period.
You have the right to object to this processing.
If you communicate with us through various channels:
If you communicate with us through various channels, in particular via email, chat tools or telephone, we will process your identification and contact details, and data related to your communication with us on the basis of our legitimate interest (ie without your consent) in order to:
- handle your requests;
- record your requirements so that we can check that we are fulfilling them properly and on time,
- prove that we have received and processed your request.
For these purposes, we store personal data for three months.
If you give us your consent
We may obtain your consent in a variety of situations, such as when browsing our website or submitting requests. We also obtain approvals for various purposes. The scope of the processing that we perform differs depending on the time we obtain your consent from you, and above all on the purpose for which it is granted.
Data transfer and display of personalized advertising on social and advertising networks
If you give us your consent to display personalized ads on social and advertising networks as you browse the site, we may analyze the data about your activity on the website and pass it on to the social and ad network operators listed in “Who processes your personal data and to whom do we transfer it?“.
You can revoke this consent at any time by changing your browser settings.
If you request information about our services
By providing us with your identification and contact details via a web form or otherwise, you agree that we may use them to:
- find out your needs and requirements;
- prepare the offer of cooperation;
- create a trial access to the service we operate.
We will use your data for this purpose once. If you change your mind before responding, you can revoke this consent.
Who processes your personal data and to whom do we transfer it?
We process all the mentioned personal data as an administrator. This means that we determine the purposes defined above for which we collect your personal data, we determine the means of processing and we are responsible for their proper execution.
We may also pass on your personal data to other administrator entities, based on your consent to advertising and social networks, as described above, namely:
For the processing of personal data, we also use the services of other processing entities who process personal data only in accordance with our instructions and for the purposes described in this document. Such processing entities are:
- cloud service providers and other technology and support providers such as [*];
- operators of marketing and analytics tools such as Google Ireland situated in Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (Google Analytics), [*];
From what sources do we obtain personal data?
The personal data that we process are provided by you based on your requests, communication or during the browsing of our website.
Data transfer outside the EU
As part of the transfer of data to our processing entities, listed in the section Who processes your personal data and to whom do we transfer it?, we may also transfer your data to third countries outside the European Economic Area that do not ensure an adequate level of personal data protection. All such transfers will only take place if the processing entity concerned complies with the standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission and available at http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2004:385:0074:0084:CS:PDF
What are your rights during the processing of personal data?
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. These include the right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability, objection, and complaint.
The best way to exercise your rights is to write to us on [*] or call us on [*] and tell us what right you are exercising and in relation to what personal data you process.
We will process your request without undue delay but within a maximum of one month. In exceptional cases, especially due to the complexity of your request, we are entitled to extend this period by another two months. We will of course inform you about such a possible extension and its justification.